Valerie Cody is an American model, Instagram star, author, OnlyFans star, and yoga teacher. She got known because of her stunning picture on her Instagram.
|Profession||Model, Author, Instagram Star, Yoga Teacher, OnlyFans Star|
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS
Valerie Cody is married to her husband, Ross Cody. They two got married in 2012 and had known each other for two years before their marriage.
Aside from the year when they married, there’s no further information about their relationship timeline.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONS
As Instagram is rising in its popularity as a social media, Valerie Cody began uploading her pictures on Instagram just like any other person.
However, what makes her different is that her picture caught people’s attention as she had a stunning body figure.
Her name keeps rising on Instagram. As she keeps posting pictures on Instagram, she takes a chance to write a book because of her interest in poetry, and spirituality.
She has released two books, Sugar Words which is collected of poems and The Beauty of Alchemist.
In the meantime, she also worked as a freelance photographer and part time yoga teacher for an elementary school.
VALERIE CODY SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE LINKS
This babe enjoys using social media to communicate with her followers and share sexy nude images and videos.
VALERIE CODY INCOME / NET WORTH
Valerie Cody’s estimated net worth is $1 million to $4 million. As she works as an author, model, OnlyFans star and yoga teacher for elementary schools, she must earn a good amount of money.
FACTS ABOUT VALERIE CODY
- She has a dog called Sundae which she adopted in 2014.
- Aside from the dog, she had a black cat called Bellatrix.
- She likes to do photography.
- She said that taking pictures of people is more challenging than taking pictures of pets.
- If she could make an autobiography about her life in which her dog Sundae could speak, she would like it to be voiced by the late Robin Williams.
- She has been sharing a couple of her pictures with her husband, Ross Cody on Instagram.
- She had breast enhancement.
- She is a certified yoga teacher.
- She likes to travel and one of her favorite places is Thailand.
- She is a vegan.
- She likes to read books especially books about spirituality and yoga.