Mia Khalifa is an Lebanese-American TikTok star, OnlyFans star, and actress. She became famous because of her adult contents online.
In this case, she focused on her professional career in the adult entertainment industry after graduating from college.
|Name||Sarah Joe Chamoun|
|Born||February 10, 1993|
|Profession||Adult Actress, TikTok Star, OnlyFans Star|
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Father: Antoun Chamoun
- Mother: Rima Chamoun
Mia married her childhood sweetheart Wyatt O’Brien in 2011. Not long after, the couple divorced in 2016.
There needs to be more significant information about why Mia and Wyatt broke up. In this case, they kept her relationship away from public attention.
After parting ways with her first ex-husband, Mia Khalifa is in a serious relationship with Robert. After that, they decided to get married on June 10, 2019.
Unfortunately, this relationship again had to end after their split that happened in 2021. No one knows the cause of their separation as a married couple.
Not long after, Mia showed off her relationship with the famous rapper Jhay Cortez on November 5, 2021, via Instagram. However, the couple reportedly split in August 2022 based on social media posts.
According to the Daily Star, there were tweets and cryptic videos from OnlyFans by Mia suggesting that their relationship didn’t end well.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONS
Originally from Lebanon, Mia Khalifa started her journey as a big star after moving to the United States and graduating from college.
But first, she once worked as a bartender and model when she was just still a college student.
After graduating, she actually wanted to do a primary job, but in October 2014, she started to be a porn star on Pornhub.
At that time, she got an achievement ad as the highest-viewed star on Pornhub in just two months, but unfortunately, it caused controversy because of her sexual acts with a hijab.
On the other hand, that controversy gained her a lot of followers, and fans across the world, so her audience on social media also increased a lot.
Later, Mia then left the porn industry and started to remake herself as a social media star, especially as a sports commentator.
MIA KHALIFA INCOME / NET WORTH
Mia Khalifa’s net worth is around $5 million to $8 million. Her wealth is earned from several jobs such as adult actress, social media endorsement, OnlyFans star, and TikTok star.
Mia’s regular income earns about $30,000. She can earn between $500,000 and $1 million per year through sponsored posts on several social media platforms.
Through this platform, Mia collects massive followers who make her earn a lot of money. Since she started OnlyFans, she’s earned around $6 million as one of the highest-paid content creators on the OnlyFans platform.
Mia’s other source of income is as an adult film actress. With this in mind, she made $12,000 from this work.
FACTS ABOUT MIA KHALIFA
- Black is her favorite color.
- Mia loves to eat pizza and fast food so much.
- The dog is her favorite animal.
- She has some cars, such as Bentley Continental GT Speed, Audi A8, BMW 5 Series, and
- Ferrari California T Series.
- Mia lives in her own house in New York, United States.
- Mia gained controversy after doing some sexual acts while wearing a hijab, which is considered sacred by Middle East society.
- Mia has a very traditional family.
- She and her family moved to the United States back in 2001 after there was a conflict in South Lebanon.
- She said her parents stopped contacting her after Mia became a porn star.
- Mia can speak English thanks to her education in a French Public School in Lebanon.
- During high school, she was intimidated because she was the blackest girl there.
- Mia married her senior school friend in 2011, but it lasted 5 years until 2016.