Marisol Yotta is an American model and OnlyFans star, which is famous because of her unique figure and sexy modeling pictures on her social media.
Throughout the years, she successfully gained many followers which contributed to her success in the future as well.
|Born||June 25, 1991|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U. S.|
|Profession||Model, OnlyFans Star|
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS
Marisol Yotta is tied to her husband, Bastian Yotta, a German businessman. They met each other several years ago and decided to date each other.
After spending some time dating, the couple finally tied the knot in May 2021 and held a lavish wedding ceremony in Santa Monica, California, United States.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONS
Being known as the “Californian Baby”, initially, Marisol Yotta grew up in a strict and conservative family that didn’t support her to be a sexy model.Growing up, this Cancer woman realized that she actually has a big passion for modeling because she enjoys being in the spotlight.
SOCIAL MEDIA POPULARITY
Marisol then started creating her social media accounts, especially on Instagram. Through the platform, she managed to post her pictures while doing various poses.
Her account later attracted various fashion and beauty brands to work with her. She gained many followers in a short time and frequently got more brand deals and modeling jobs.
MARISOL YOTTA INCOME / NET WORTH
Marisol Yotta has a net worth of $7 million, which comes from many business ventures.
Since she works as a model and influencer, her primary income comes from her modeling jobs, such as for advertising campaigns, lookbooks, and many more.
She has 2 OnlyFans accounts. She charges the regular price of $19.99/month and $17.99/month
FACTS ABOUT MARISOL YOTTA
- Marisol already had various extensive body transformations.
- She already underwent botox, eyelash extensions, facials, and a mammoplasty augmentation.
- Marisol has changed her whole look significantly.
- She was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Marisol was raised in a conservative, religious, and strict family.
- She got a lot of attention from netizens because of her body.
- She loves educating herself with knowledge in nutrition and diets.
- She spent her whole education in California.
- Marisol loves to update her photos on her social media accounts to greet her fans.
- She loves a luxurious and lavish lifestyle.
- Her husband, Bastian Yotta, is of German descent.
- Her husband works as a businessman.
- She married her husband in Santa Monica, United States.