Malu Trevejo is a Cuban singer, TikTok star, actress, dancer, OnlyFans star, and YouTube star who is passionate about music.
She initially gained popularity online for sharing lip-syncing and dancing videos. She made a successful music career debut with Luna Llena (2017).
|Name||María Luisa Trevejo|
|Born||October 15, 2002|
|Profession||TikTok Star, YouTube Star, Singer, Dancer, OnlyFans Star, Actress|
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS
Mother: Denia Pettessen
In June 2021, she began to be linked to Swae Lee, a relatively famous American singer, after they posted about each other hanging out together in a swimming pool.
Not long after, they sort of confirmed the relationship by posting snaps about their close moments in a club.
Swae Lee was seen wrapping his arms around her in the picture and posted the picture with “Delicioso” caption. She commented on the post with a smiley-face emoji.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONS
Malu Trevejo started her music career on social media, particularly Instagram. She posted her skill in belly dancing, and people started to be interested in her.Malu even got more followers after her viral video dancing Work by Rihanna. She also started making a Musical.ly account and gained millions of followers on the platform.
The song reached #27 on the Latin Billboard and was viewed more than 30 million times in the first seven weeks. It also peaked at #1 on the Billboard 100 Hot Latin.
After that, she remakes the English version of the song. Two years later, Malu released an EP named Una Vez Más, consisting of four tracks.
This singer has collaborated with other artists, including HRVY Gente De Zona and Haraca Kiko, throughout her career.
MALU TREVEJO INCOME / NET WORTH
Her net worth is estimated to be $200,000 – $400,000. Her primary income arises from several jobs such as model, YouTube star, OnlyFans star, TikTok star, and musician.
According to Social Blade, she’s able to earn around $249 to $4 thousand per month or approximately $3 thousand to $47 thousand per year from her YouTube channel’s revenue.
According to Net Worth Spot, Malu’s TikTok is estimated to have a net revenue of around $1.22 million, earning around $19,990 per month or $243,250 per year.
With a large following on the OnlyFans account, the opinion from subscribing to the Malu account within the first week was quite successful. In fact, she managed to raise about $200,000 – $500,000 per year from his account.
Because of her huge income, she has a luxurious lifestyle with a big house in Los Angeles. She showed through her Instagram account how big her residence is, with outdoor pool facilities, a cinema, a large kitchen, and a living room.
FACTS ABOUT MALU TREVEJO
- Malu has Spanish and Cuban ancestry.
- She announced on her social media that she is bisexual.
- Her trademark is her dimples and black hair.
- Sweet corn soup and fruit custard are Malu’s favorite food.
- This girl was inspired to be a singer and dancer like Shakira.
- After Malu was born, she and her family moved to Madrid, Spain, for over 11 years.
- She then moved to Florida and Los Angeles to pursue her entertainment career.
- This singer has got comments about her having a bad personality and being mean to people.
- When she was in high school, Malu was bullied, so she dropped out of school.
- She started homeschooling and focused on her music career.
- When Malu became more famous, her high school friends treated her differently.
- In April 2020, Malu got backlash for becoming a racist as she stated Covid-19 was the Chinese virus.
- This singer underwent breast augmentation surgery in December 2020.
- She was sued for $4 million by four of his former staff over claims of abuse, defamation, and sexual misconduct in January 2023