Jailyne Ojeda Ochoa is an American model, Instagram star, TikTok star, and OnlyFans star who became famous by sharing her amazing content on her social media.
In addition, she launched her own clothing line, Snatched by Jailyne, which consists of tight suits for women.
|Name||Jailyne Ojeda Ochoa|
|Born||January 9, 1998|
|Birthplace||Indio, California, U. S.|
|Profession||TikTok Star, Model, Instagram Star, OnlyFans Star, Entrepreneur|
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS
Brother: Johnny Ochoa, Alondra Ochoa, and Omoale Ochoa
Her boyfriend is unknown, whether she is dating or single. In this case, she has kept her relationships private.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONS
Jailyne Ojeda Ochoa attended Barbizon Modelling and Acting school to improve her modeling skills. After that, she gained fame because of her Instagram photos.
In this case, her amazing body curve and photos of her wearing bikinis attract huge followers on the platform.
She then signed up with a modeling agency called South West Modeling and got a contract with Empire Talent and Management.
After that, Jailyne has undergone various promotion work in Arizona nightclubs and appeared in the music videos by Alfredo Olivas titled Tus Lagrimas and Nroc Leoj for Chemistry.
SOCIAL MEDIA POPULARITY
In April 2015, Jailyne made a YouTube channel for sharing vlogs and the behind scene of being a model.
In addition, she also developed a JLean Store app for selling her merchandise line, including tops, skirts, and phone cases. She also released an app for releasing exclusive content for her fans.
Not only that, but she has worked with Fashion Nova of fashion magazine. As an Internet personality, Jailyne has worked together with Jason Derulo for chair and fish challenges.
JAILYNE OJEDA INCOME / NET WORTH
Jailyne Ojeda’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million. Her wealth is earned from several jobs such as model, entrepreneur, OnlyFans star, TikTok star, and Instagram star.
According to Net Worth Spot, Jailyne earns a lot of money from the TikTok platform. In this case, the TikTok brand gives her $2 – 4 per thousand fans as her salary. Much higher prices are increased for this account because of Jailyne has a good reputation.
As an OnlyFans creator, she earned an estimated between $508.3k — $847.1k per month.
FACTS ABOUT JAILYNE OJEDA
- Jailyne has long black hair and black eyes.
- She is fluent in both Spanish and English.
- This Instagram star pets a dog.
- Her sister and mother are Mormon.
- Her favorite actor is Robert Downey Jr, while her favorite actress is Emma Stone.
- Jailyne loves eating Italian food.
- Black and blue are Jailyne’s favorite colors.
- Her go-to travel destination is London.
- She looks up to Jennifer Lopez and the famous model Salma Hayek.
- Jailyne has a lavish lifestyle, often showing expensive gadgets, jewelry, and dresses on her social media.
- She often sees hateful memes or comments about her.
- Jailyne admits that she wears implants to make her body look ample and curvy.
- As a fitness model and trainer, Jailyne also has perfect abs.
- This model is keen on horseback riding in her free time.
- Jailyne has two closets to hold her traveling necessities and daily outfits and shoes.
- Even though she was born in Indio, California, Jailyn grew up in Arizona.
- She enrolled at Betty H. Fairfax High School.
- After graduating from high school, the model enrolled at Phoenix College.
- In 2013, she got titled Princesa and Miss Popular.
- She also had the medal for being the best reader in school.
- Then, she enrolled at the university, but the major was unknown.
- After collecting the money, she bought a house for herself and her family.
- Her family was from Los Mochis, Mexico, but then they migrated to the US.
- She has a verified badge on her Twitter.