Dana Hamm is an American model, Instagram star and OnlyFans star. She gained her fame because of her stunning body, which she showed through her social media.
|Born||August 31, 1980|
|Birthplace||Sanford, North Carolina, United States|
|Profession||Instagram Star, Model, OnlyFans Star|
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS
There’s not much information regarding Dana Hamm relationship status. In one interview, she mentioned that she married a photographer named Scott Schisler.
However, there’s not much information about the relationship of those two or their current status. It could be that she prefer to keep her relationship status private.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONS
Dana Hamm’s modeling career began in the early 2000s. She gained fame because of her stunning appearance in front of the camera.
She is a fitness enthusiast and also works as a fitness trainer. She has her own workout program called Hamm It Up Fitness.
She has competed in fitness and bodybuilding competitions and became the winner of competitions such as the 2005 NPC National Championship.
She took her career to social media and began to post her pictures on Instagram. Her pictures mainly showed her wearing lingerie.
She got tons of followers in the short span of time. It helped her gain public knowledge when she launched her own fitness brand, HammBody that offered various fitness products, workout plans, and supplements.
She also has appeared in several sports magazines including Maxim, Muscle & Fitness, and became the cover for Iron Man magazine.
DANNA HAMM INCOME / NET WORTH
Dana Hamm’s net worth is around $2 million to $3 million, according to multiple sources.
Her source of income was from modeling, advertising, and, her business, and paid subscribers from her OnlyFans account as she is one of the top creators in the OnlyFans.
FACTS ABOUT DANNA HAMM
- She was caught up in controversy for using FaceTune to edit and enhance her social media photos in 2018. She responds to the controversy by admitting that she does use FaceTune, however according to her, it is a common practice among social media influencers.
- When she was in high school, she became a cheerleader, and she said it helped her develop her confidence.
- She said she had a desire to pursue a career in counseling and therapy to make use of her degree in psychology.
- She has supported various charitable organizations like organizations that focus on mental health, animal welfare, or environmental conservation.
- She has had plastic surgery.
- Her favorite models are Adriana Lima, Isabeli Fontana, Kate Moss, and Emily DiDonato.
- Her favorite designers are Chanel, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabana.
- Her favorite place to do photoshoots is on the beach.
- She celebrates Christmas with her family and friends.