Brittney Palmer is famous as an American UFC octagon girl, model, actress, and OnlyFans star. She rose to prominence for being the UFC’s Octagon Girl and receiving 2012, 2013, 2019, and 2022 World MMA Awards.
She’s also a famous house and a capable artist. She sells her artwork on her own online shop.
|Born||June 24, 1987|
|Birthplace||San Diego, California|
|Profession||Model, Actress, UFC Octagon Girl, OnlyFans Star|
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS
Brittney has a special relationship with Aaron Zeewelsk, a martial arts instructor who makes her a strong contestant in the ring. In this case, she met Aaron at a nightclub in 2010. Then, Aaron was the one who hit on her first.
After that, she finally decided to marry Aaron in 2014. However, the couple could not make their relationship worse and separated shortly after one year of marriage.
In this case, the reason for their split was Aaron, who attempted to murder her while they’re still married. That is why they broke off the relationship and separated in 2015.
Not much is known about her relationship with Gregory, who’s a visual artist, including when exactly they had started dating.
Their relationship seems to be still going strong.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONS
Brittney Palmer began her first career in the performing arts as a professional dancer in the show Jubilee at Baily’s Las Vegas. Then, she was hired as a lead dancer in X Burlesque as her first career.
After that, she appeared on YouTube along with model Jo Garcia in a Mortal Combat-themed video in 2011. For this reason, the video garnered over 600,000 views by September 2013.
Next, her career as an Octagon Girl or ring girl began when she appeared at the World Extreme Cage fighting. In this case, she stayed there until it merged with Ultimate Fighting Championship or UFC.
In addition, her job as a ring girl included preparing players and rings for the next round, announcing fights, and cheering the audience.
In 2012, Brittney appeared on the cover of Playboy magazine. Then, her appearance in Playboy magazine makes her the third ring girl to hit the magazine.
She was awarded as Ring Card Girl of the Year in the same year, defeating Arianny Celeste and bringing her winning streak on an end.
Also, she worked on philanthropist work through her paintings. In this case, she has auctioned her paintings to the biggest charities and donates them.
Aside from her donations through her paintings, she also became the artist ambassador for UNICEF, Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation. Thus, she got the popularity because the donation.
Not only that, but she is also active on the internet presence, as an OnlyFans star and Instagram star. In this case, she created stunning content for her fans worldwide.
INCOME / NET WORTH
All in all, her net worth is estimated at around $5 million. In this case, her primary income is from several jobs such as model, OnlyFans star, Instagram star, actress, and UFC octagon girl.
UFC Octagon Girl
According to mediareferee.com, UFC ring girls (Brittney Palmer) get reimbursed $1,000 per contest and $5,000 for every pay-per-view circumstance they perform.
She has raised more than $100 thousand by selling her paintings. The collected funds are donated to multiple prominent charities, organizations, and auctions around the world such as NYC, Hong Kong, Milan, and Sardinia.
She’s been appointed as the ambassador artist by various notable organizations, including UNICEF, Born This Way Foundation by Lady Gaga, and Janie’s Fund by Aerosmith Steven Tyler.
Her paintings have been exhibited alongside well-known artists such as Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, Ai Weiwei, Ellen Von Unwerth, Mr. Brainwash, Damien Hirst, and many more.
- In this case, she studied classical portraiture and arts at the University of California.
- Brittney was born in San Diego, California, but moved to Las Vegas when she was young.
- In college, she did many visual arts. After that, she exhibited her work at institutions and galleries in Miami, Los Angeles, Milan, and Hong Kong.
- In this case, she began her career when she was 18 by appearing on Ultimate Variety Show.
- When she worked at Jubilee, she was the assistant to magician Natha Burton.
- Also, she owns a clothing line called Stone Free.
- Not only that, but Brittney trained in MMA with Shawn Tompkins.
- In addition, she has several tattoos on her body.
- Also, the food that she likes is tapas and sushi.
- Her favorite TV show was Entourage, which aired on HBO.
- In this case, she is named the hottest woman in MMA.
- Also, she said that Urijah Faber is her favorite fighter as they both come up through WEC who are now in UFC.