Jenelle Evans was born on 19 December 1991 in Oak Island, North Carolina, USA. She is an actress, known for The Playboy Morning Show (2010), 16 and Pregnant (2009) and. She has been married to David Eason since 23 September 2017.
|Born||December 19, 1991|
|Birthplace||Oak Island, North Carolina, U. S.|
Jenelle Lauren Evans was an incoming high school senior who lives in Oak Island, North Carolina. The father of Jenelle’s child is her boyfriend Andrew Lewis, whom she later ended the relationship with because he got arrested.
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS
Jenelle’s father “Robert Evans” runs a business and her mother “Barbara Evans” is a homemaker.
Furthermore, she also has a brother “Colin Evans” and an older sister “Ashleigh Evans”. The 26-year-old TV star drops out of high school. When she was sixteen years old, she became pregnant with her first child “Jace Vahn Evans”.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONS
She is famous for appearing on the hit MTV show “16 and Pregnant.” In addition, she also stars in the hit series “Teen Mom 2.” The 26-year-old teen mom also has a successful YouTube channel called “luhviinxnelle”.
Currently, she is working as an American television celebrity and YouTube personality.
SOCIAL MEDIA POPULARITY
She has garnered 2.9million followers on Instagram.
He posted videos such as daily Vlogs, lifestyle videos, and fashion related content. It even has streaming via UStream.
JENELLE EVANS SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE LINKS
This babe enjoys using social media to communicate with her followers and share sexy nude images and videos.
JENELLE EVANS INCOME / NET WORTH
The estimated net worth of Jenelle Evans is $255,000 USD (as of 2018). She began her career by appearing on the reality television show 16 and Pregnant. Later, the 26-year-old star appeared in Teen Mom 2.
Also, she was paid a whopping $100,000 US dollars for appearing on that show. Jenelle also earns from her YouTube channel by making sponsored content and videos. Also, he currently lives in Los Angeles, California for his successful career.
FACTS ABOUT JENELLE EVANS
- She launches her YouTube account on September 16
- Evans makes her television debut on the reality T.V. show “16 and Pregnant.”
- She appears on “Teen Mom 2,” a reality show that chronicles the tale of four mothers from the first season of “16 and Pregnant.”
- Evans launches her podcast show titled “The Jenelle Evans Podcast.”
- She’s all about encouraging teen females to engage in healthy sexual activity. Evans firmly believes in looking into the future, not the past!
- Evans loves to take care of herself, primarily through baths. They’re a form of release for her, a place of calm she can go to “get over things.”
- While Evans and her mother don’t see eye to eye, she’s always respectful toward Barbara. She also believes her mom is a talented cook and tells everybody about it!
- Evans decided against chin surgery after learning how extensive it was and what it would entail.
- Any “Teen Mom” fan knows that Evans’s husband and ex-fiancé Griffith do not get along.
- The lady likes her tattoos but isn’t sure if she’ll get any more.
- Evans has been hospitalized several times and has undergone numerous testing over the years, but no diagnosis has been made.
- David Eason and Evans met through Tinder before they started dating.
JENELLE EVANS. FIRED FROM TEEN MOM
Jenelle was fired in April 2019 after husband David Eason shot and killed their family dog.
He claimed that the dog tried to bite the couple’s three-year-old daughter Ensley in the face, forcing him to put it down.
Their daughter, Ensley, was two at the time.
The controversial pair have claimed in a YouTube video that Teen Mom’s production team were afraid to work with David, and would ask not to go to their house.
An MTV spokesperson said in a statement at the time: “MTV ended its relationship with David Eason over a year ago in February 2018 and has not filmed any new episodes of Teen Mom 2 with him since.
“Additionally, we have stopped filming with Jenelle Eason as of April 6, 2019 and have no plans to cover her story in the upcoming season.”
Jenelle admitted that she feels “lost” without her MTV job and she doesn’t know “what’s next” in her life.