Tara Leigh Patrick, known professionally as Carmen Electra, is an American actress, model, singer, and media personality. She began her career as a singer after moving to Minneapolis, where she met Prince, who produced her self-titled debut studio album, released in 1993
|Name||Tara Leigh Patrick|
|Born||April 20, 1972|
|Birthplace||Sharonville, Ohio, U. S.|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Singer, Media Personality|
Electra attended Ann Weigel Elementary School and studied dance under Gloria J. Simpson at Dance Artists studio in Western Hills until age nine, when she enrolled in the School for Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA), a magnet arts school in the Cincinnati Public School District.
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS
Carmen Electra was born Tara Leigh Patrick on April 20, 1972, in Sharonville, Ohio, to singer Patricia Rose (Kincade) and entertainer and guitarist Harry Stanley Patrick. She is primarily of English, German, and Irish ancestry.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONS
Carmen Electra started off her career as a singer after moving to Minneapolis where she met Prince who produced a self-titled debut studio album, released in 1993.
In 1996, Electra started her glamour modeling career with her frequent appearances in ‘Playboy’ magazine. Later, she moved to Los Angeles, USA where she debuted with her breakthrough performance as Lani McKenzie in the action drama (1997-1998).
Carmen Electra not just acted in movies and TV series, yet also featured in various music videos including ‘The Inevitable Return of the Great White Dope’ by Bloodhood Gang, ‘La Girls’, ‘No Love’, and many others are prominent.
However, Electra gained much recognition in her career life as she has given her best to the film, fashion, and music industries.
SOCIAL MEDIA POPULARITY
Carmen Electra has gained much praise and love from the larger audience and her die-hard crazy fans. She is loved by everyone because of her outstanding performances.
CARMEN ELECTRA INCOME / NET WORTH
Carmen Electra is an American glamor model, actress, television personality, singer, and dancer who has a net worth of $8 million.
FACTS ABOUT CARMEN ELECTRA
- Started Her Career At An Amusement Park
- Carmen Electra was discovered by Prince in 1991. He discovered her after she auditioned for a female group belonging to his record label, Paisley Park. Prince not only assisted Electra in launching her career, but he also became intimately connected with her.
- Before she became a popular personality, Carmen Electra was homeless in Los Angeles and owned “a pair of Versace shoes.”
- She had just landed a role on an MTV show when she discovered that her mother, Patricia, had been diagnosed with brain cancer; her mother died in 1998, after a two-year battle with the disease.
- Electra not only lost her mother to cancer, but she also lost her sister, who died in her sleep from a heart attack the same month.
- Between 2000 and 2009, Carmen Electra appeared in Playboy 44 times in 21 countries, including three times in the United States.
- Carmen Electra and NBA comeback expert Dennis Rodman had just been dating for nine months when they chose to marry at 7 a.m. in Las Vegas, just a few hours before the chapel opened at 9 a.m.
- Electra debuted her music career with a self-titled album in 1993. Move the dial ahead 20 years, and she released an enticing dance tune called “I Like It Loud” in 2013, which peaked at number 24 on the Billboard dance club songs list.
CARMEN ELECTRA CONTROVERSY
In 2019, The Golden Banana, a strip club which is located in Peabody, Massachusetts, used Electra’s likeness on social media without her consent, which led her, among other celebrities whose likenesses were also used without their permission, to launch a legal battle against the establishment.