Amanda Cerny is known as an American actress, Instagram star, YouTube star, model, and OnlyFans star who built her professional career in the entertainment industry.
In this case, she got famous after her performance in Playboy Playmate and her comedy movie in her content.
|Name||Amanda Rachelle Cerny|
|Born||June 26, 1991|
|Birthplace||Pittsburgh, Pensilvania, U.S.|
|Profession||Actress, Instagram Star, YouTube Star, Model, and OnlyFans Star|
Amanda hailed from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She was born to Russ Cerny and Amy Reed. Her father Russ, is a businessman while her mother, Amy is a former model.
Amanda’s parents got divorced. So, she lives with her mother Amy and siblings. She has a brother named, Nick Bateman, who is an actor and an elder sister named Samantha Cerny, who is a YouTube star.
From her early days, Amanda Cerny was passionate about her modelling.
Amanda graduated from Florida State University in Florida, United States, in Foreign Affairs.
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS
Amanda Cerny recently posted a photo on Instagram with who appears to be her new boyfriend, Johannes Bartl.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONS
Amanda Cerny started her modeling debut when she was fifteen. It was Kelly Carrington, the Miss October 2008 of Playboy, who convinced her to join Playboy magazine.
Later, becoming Playboy Playmate in 2011 was her quantum leap.
After that, she continued her professional career as a model. Then, she often was chosen to pose for glamour photography.
Also, Amanda is known for her videos on Vine. She was often featured with other Vine stars, including Lele Pons and Rudy Mancuso.
In October 2011, she joined YouTube as the previous video platform was shut down.
After that, she made her film debut in 2016 with a comedy film named The Bet. In the same year, Cerny also took a role in the TV show Adam DeVine’s House Party.
Also, she was featured as a model in Maroon 5’s music video for Don’t Wanna Know (2017) and Cardi B’s song titled I Like It (2018).
Then, she collaborated with famous brands, such as Beats by Dre, Marc Jacobs, and Nike, throughout her career. She also became the face of Guess in 2018 and its Spring campaign model.
SOCIAL MEDIA POPULARITY
She instantly gained popularity by posting hilarious workout videos. There, Amanda also posted about her personal life..
AMANDA CERNY SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE LINKS
Below are the official social Media handles and username of Amanda Cerny.
AMANDA CERNY INCOME / NET WORTH
Her net worth is appraised at around $12 million. In this case, her primary income is from several sources like a model, actress, Instagram account, OnlyFans exclusive content, and YouTube.
Amanda achieved her monthly earnings from YouTube estimated at around $121 – $1.9K. Meanwhile, her estimated yearly earnings are around $1.5 – $23.3K.
As OnlyFans creator, she also has significant income for subscription-paid content at $20 per month. In this case, she earned around $108.5k for her fans who want to enjoy her exclusive content from the platform.
FACTS ABOUT AMANDA CERNY
- She is of Italian, German, and Czech ancestry.
- Cerny’s zodiac sign is Cancer.
- 69 is her favorite number.
- Her dream side job is to become an interior designer.
- Amanda has proceeded with a fully plant-based diet since 2010.
- Andrew Bachelor and Logan Paul are her close friends.
- In addition, Konkan is her favorite food.
- Midnight blue and French fuchsia are her best-loved colors.
- Her brother Nick Bateman is an actor, while her sister Samantha is a YouTuber.
- She has a dark eye color and dark brown hair color.
- Also, she has a dog as a pet named Falco.
- When she was 11, she got her first-degree black belt in karate.
- On her 18th birthday, Amanda free-fell out of a place at 120 mph.
- In 2011, she became the centerfold in Playboy.
- She was also the cover model of Health & Wellness magazine.
- Also, she spotted with comedian Dane Cook in 2011.
- In 2015, the model was seen with American actor Keegan Allen.
- She was rumored to have a romantic relationship with the famous singer Justin Bieber.
- She appeared in The Hollywood Puppet Show in 2017.
- In 2017, she started dating internet personality and YouTuber Johannes Bartl.
- She found a video-on-demand service named ZEUS in 2018.
- In the same year, Amanda became a charity called Play Foundation.
- Besides that, she featured with Guess for renovating a school in Turkey.
- Cerny partnered with Sofía Vergara’s underwear brand, EBY, for its campaign Rebel with a Cause in 2019.
- Also, she collaborated with Diane von Furstenberg to raise a campaign about textile leftovers.
- The United Nations chose her as its Environment and Wildlife Ambassador.
- She became the co-host of the Play it Out Festival from the UN in Antigua in 2019.
- In 2020, she started her online shop, Cerny Merch.
- The first item on her merch is a calendar.
AMANDA CERNY CONTROVERSY
Amanda Cerny is facing mass backlash across social media after a clip from her Twitch stream went viral, where she urged viewers to subscribe to her channel.
Cerny is a hugely popular face in the online entertainment world, boasting over two million subscribers on YouTube, and over 26 million followers on Instagram.
However, it seems that Cerny’s subscriber count on Twitch leaves much to be desired, according to a clip taken from her stream in early May.
In the clip, Cerny appears to bargain with her viewers, citing a subscriber goal of 500 subs in exchange for a regular streaming schedule on the platform.
The clip quickly went viral, with one user accusing the star of “begging” for subscriptions — an offense that has landed many Twitch streamers in the social media hotseat as of late.