Julia Fox is an Italian-American actress and model. As an actress, she is known for her debut performance in the 2019 film Uncut Gems, for which she was nominated for the Breakthrough Actor Award at the 2019 Gotham Awards.
|Born||February 2, 1990|
Fox was born in Milan to an Italian mother and an American father. She spent her early years living with her grandfather. In Italy, she lived in a one-bedroom apartment with her family, though she noted that she “never felt like we were poor there, life wasn’t hectic. Everything around was deserted but full of love and lots of good food.” At the age of six, she moved to New York City with her father and lived in Yorkville, Manhattan. She then briefly moved back to Italy for two years when she was 14, but by that time she felt the cultural differences conflicting. She worked several service jobs including at a shoe store, an ice cream shop, and a pastry shop. While attending City-As-School High School, Fox also worked as a dominatrix for six months.
FAMILY AND RELATIONSHIPS
In November 2018, Fox married private pilot Peter Artemiev. Their divorce was finalized in July 2020. They resided together in Yorkville, Manhattan. Their son was born on January 17, 2021; Fox announced the birth on February 14. In October 2022, she said that she experienced postpartum depression. She also stated that she has obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD) and attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD), and that she has autism.
In January 2022, Fox confirmed that she was dating rapper Kanye West in an article she wrote for Interview. They broke up the following month. Fox later claimed she dated West to “give people something to talk about” amid the COVID-19 pandemic and to “get him off Kim’s case”. Shortly after the breakup, a doctored headline of Fox claiming the relationship ended due to West’s dislike of her going “goblin mode” went viral online, prompting the phrase “goblin mode” to become widely used. Fox confirmed that the headline was false.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONS
Fox started as a clothing designer and launched a successful women’s knitwear luxe line, Franziska Fox, with her friend Briana Andalore. She also worked as a model, posing for the last nude edition of Playboy in 2015, and as an exhibiting painter and photographer. She self-published two books of photography, Symptomatic of a Relationship Gone Sour: Heartburn/Nausea, published in 2015, and PTSD, published in 2016. In 2017, Fox hosted an art exhibit titled “R.I.P. Julia Fox'”, which featured silk canvases painted with her own blood.
She starred in the drama movie Puppet, which was released in late 2022. Fox is also set to portray Hollywood hairdresser Carrie White in upcoming biopic Upper Cut based on White’s memoir. In March 2022, it was announced that Fox is set to star in the dark comedy The Trainer opposite Vito Schnabel, who also writes, and Steven Van Zandt, led by director Tony Kaye.
SOCIAL MEDIA POPULARITY
Julia increased her following by sharing her gorgeous, sensual, trendy, and fashionable photos on social media. From all across the world, millions of people have become lovers of her stunning hourglass figure. She became well-known and popular for bikini modeling and beach photo sessions.
JULIA FOX INCOME / NET WORTH
From a struggling actor, Julia has developed her profession to the point where her estimated net worth is $30 million as of 2023.
American actress, author, podcast host, model, and fashion aficionado Julia is of Italian descent. His primary source of revenue comes from her performance skills. She has worked in the entertainment field for a long time and is well known for his performances in several movies. She has joined with some of the most well-known people in Hollywood to build a successful acting career.
FACTS ABOUT JULIA FOX
- When Julia initially appeared on Playboy magazine’s cover in 2015, she officially began her modeling career.
- She appeared in the 2021 film No Sudden Move, which had its American premiere on July 1.
- Julia increased her following by sharing her gorgeous, sensual, trendy, and fashionable photos on social media
- From all across the world, millions of people have become lovers of her gorgeous hourglass figure.
- She played a cam girl named Scarlet in Ben Hozie’s PVT Chat.
- She claimed to have shed 15 pounds while dating West.
- She has worked as a model, appearing in Playboy magazine’s final naked issue in 2015, as well as an active painter and photographer.
- An Italian mother and an American father gave birth to Julia in Milan.
- Her followers appreciate watching the entertaining web movies she has created.
- His acting skills are outstanding that attract the attention of people.
- Julia is praised for her intelligence, attractiveness, and expressiveness. Her internet activity has drawn much interest.
- She routinely publishes stunning, suggestive, and sensual photos on Instagram.
- She has always been considerate and amiable.